Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is the time of year I look forward too. Except for the fact that it is so busy and goes by so fast. I had 3 Thanksgiving's this year and probably for years to come. I feel so blessed to have so many people in my life!

My cousin Lindsey had a baby in August, Riley. Here is Kara feeding him with the help from Landry. She is going to make a great big sister!
My little Turkey
Lindsey, Kara and Riley
Grammy and Dad. I love this picture of them.
If this child doesn't grow up to be a Vet, I will be totally shocked. I have never seen a child love animals as much as her!
Me and Lindsey
I love you Dada
Jacob, Aunt Diane and Bobby
Tim and Bobby

Paw-Paw
My two favorite blonde's
Come and get it!
Say Cheese
Every year I decorate my moms house for her for Christmas. This is the dining room table. Everyone has there place
The mantel and the Christmas tree
The staircase
I can't wait for Christmas. Since this will be my last Christmas at home, I hope it goes by very slowly! I already have almost all my shopping done and I am looking forward to the cold so I can get warm inside. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Becca said...

cute cute! the photo of you, kara, and bobby is killer. love it!