Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

This weekend we had our Halloween party and we dressed up as Pauly D and Snooki from The Jersey Show.

Bobby put black hair spray in his hair. He looked so different. Tattoos are fake
Billy was Tinkerbell
Kristen was the Progessive girl
Bobby and me. I had this dark tanning lotion that washes off. And I had the poof but you cant see it really well.
Jeff and Becca as stick figures
Matt was something, Angie was a devil, B, me, Kristen and Billy
All the girls at the party
All the guys at the party
Bullet even dressed up for Halloween!
Bullet, Bobby and Izzy
On Sunday, we had Trunk or Treat at Bobby's church. Kristen made Kent a onesie that looked like a baseball.
Bobby and Kent
Kent and Colton
I LOVE Halloween. I really love all the candy. I over indulge every year but I really don't care.

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Hysterical! I love you Snooki!