Thursday, November 11, 2010

11 things on the 11th

I noticed my sister did 10 things on the 10th, so I decided to do 11 things on my mind on the 11th! Thanks for the idea sis!
1) Thanksgiving is 2 weeks from today which means black Friday is 2 weeks from tomorrow which means sale sale sale!
2) I miss Landry Kate Smith every day.
3) I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet because we are drawing names this year on Bobby's side and we haven't drawn yet and we draw names on my side and we haven't drawn names either and mom and dad haven't given me any ideas and neither has Bobby! I feel like Christmas is going to get here and no one will have any gifts from us.
4) I love how the twins look at me and know me and smile at me like they love me soooo much!
5) I get so excited when Bobby calls me to tell me he got a modeling job because that's money in our savings.
6) I really cant wait till we register for the wedding.
7) I go home everyday after work smelling like baby throw up.
8) My new favorite cereal is Honey Bunches of Oats with Apples and Cinnamon Clusters!
9) I'm still in shock at the fact that I have a new car and I love it. I feel like someone is going to call me and tell me that I have to give it back.
10) In 10 months from today (and yes, that means 9/11), I will be leaving for my Honeymoon!
11) This weekend we officially book the reception hall! (and last night Bobby got us a Preacher for the wedding, Ed Lantz. He's amazing and I am so excited that he said yes)

1 comment:

Kara said...

Landry Kate Smith misses you too! So excited for all this wedding stuff to start!