Sunday, November 7, 2010

Oh hOw i LoVe tHis cHiLd

I have been waiting for this weekend since I was told we got Miss. Landry a whole weekend a few weekends ago. There are no words to describe how much I love this child. She makes my life that much better. She constantly makes me laugh and when she's trying to talk to me, you just know she is trying to say something so important. I got her saying Bobby this weekend so I can't wait for him to see her again so he can hear her say it. I had to share her with my parents on Saturday but I got her to myself for a few hours today (Sunday)!

Kara is very good about sending her clothes that I have bought her and this sweater dress is one of my favorites. Now if she only had black boots to go with it...

She is getting really good about smiling for the camera and after every picture she wants to see it.
There are some black boots but wait.....they are too big. She loves playing in peoples shoes. I wonder where she got her shoe obsession from? :)
A little nap before shopping time
Lunch time at the Cheesecake Factory.
Having fun with Mimi and Pop
Goof Ball.....(and what I didn't take a picture of was, Landry is looking at Mimi and Mimi has a nacho sticking out of her mouth just like this)!
I wonder which one she will get for Christmas?
Taking another snooze on Pop's shoulder. I love that face
Bath time!

This is her new thing. She turns the water on and drinks from it. It's the funniest thing.

and finally....Sunday morning and just us girls. On our way to breakfast
Her funny face pancakes at La Peep I got her.
and now my time with her is over. Poor Angel had like 2 feet of space in the back of the car.
Oh and what's a weekend with Aunt Dani without getting a few new pairs of shoes. They are sparkly and the toes light up when she walks.
and here are the boots. I looked forever for black but couldn't find any. Oh well...her blonde hair and blue eyes will go very good with these.



Landry Kate Smith....Aunt Dani loves you more than you will ever know. You make my life so wonderful with your blue eyes and goofy laugh. You have so many quirks that I love. I think God everyday that your mom met your dad cause that lead me to you. I hope there are many years of Aunt Dani and Landry time! I love you

2 comments:

Kara said...

Aww Dani, I love that you love my baby as much as I do! I know you make her just as happy as she makes you. Thank you for being such a good aunt.

Becca said...

She's absolutely perfect!