Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Twins

I don't believe I have introduced you to the wonderful Weddel Twins I keep! They are Henley Taylor and Charlie Addison. I absolutely adore them. They make me laugh and smile and even though they are twins, they are very much different in personalities. I recently got asked to be the Godmother of these babies and I feel so very blessed to be able to be apart of their lives.

Charlie and Henley
Henley and Charlie
Henley
Henley and Charlie
Charlie and Henley
I just wanted to show you a few so you could see what my daily life involves. Chubby cheeks and lots of laughing and we constantly talk. That's the life of a baby girl and I get to enjoy it twice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This post posted at this site
is truly fastidious.

My web page ... know