Sunday, January 9, 2011

So instead of doing a huge long post and throwing a thousand pictures on here, I decided to only put 3 of my favorite pictures from the holiday season!

My first favorite goes to my wonderful fiance and my wonderful niece. I can't begin to describe the amount of love I have for these two people. They both make me very happy and both keep me laughing! This picture is my absolute favorite. She has become very fond of her Uncle Bobby and I couldn't ask for anything more.

My second involves the same people. Bobby has always told me that he only wants boys when we decide to have children. Over and over again I have been told this. But I don't know how God can't give this man a girl too. He's so wonderful with her.

And my third favorite is with my girls. This picture is a tradition to Kara and I and recently we have added Landry. Both of these girls make my life that much better. I am so blessed that God gave them both to me.


1 comment:

Kara said...

Love it! Landry adores her Uncle Bobby and her Aunt Dani.