Monday, February 16, 2009

Vday/Anni

Bobby and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on Valentines. He had the whole day planned out. I knew nothing! We first went to an early movie. We saw Taken with Liam Neeson and Maggie Grace. It's about a father and his kidnapped daughter and the things he goes through to get her. It's a movie for girls and boys. I highly recommend it. Then we went to lunch at one of my favorite places, La Peep. It's sooo yummy. They have incredible coffee and food. If you've never been, you must. They are only open to 2pm. Then we hung out and he gave me my gift. He got me a pink ipod nano. It's sooooo cute. I got him his first pair of Jordan's. Ever since he was a little boy, he wanted a pair but they were always so expensive. Well he found a place online that had them for a really good price. So he sent me an email with about 4-5 of them he liked and I picked one. He was so excited. Then we went to dinner at Cuba Libra in downtown Dallas. It's one of our favorite restaurants. Then he took me to the Ghost Bar on top of the W hotel and we danced and had a drink together. It was so much fun. He is the best man in the world for me and I love him with my whole heart.
Thanks bubs for a fantastic day and night. Here's to 80 more anniversary's with you. I love you!


Then the next day he took me a burger joint that appears on Diners, Drive-In's and Dives on the Food Network channel called Twisted Root Burger. It's in Deep Ellum. I can totally see why it was on Guy's show. Burger was fantastic. They are big but cheap. Get the oreo milkshake and the fries. They are curly and crispy! After that, we went over to Kara & Tim's house cause mom and dad were over there watching Daytona racing (boring). I also wanted to see Landry.




No comments: