Wednesday, February 4, 2009

She's Here!

Well.....I am proud to announce that Miss. Landry was finally born. We waited a really long time for her but she was way worth it. Kara went through 12 hours of labor. Can we say she got her stubbornness for her Aunt Dani!
Landry Kate Smith
6 lbs 12 oz
19 inches
February 4, 2009
9:11pm


Waiting...

Enjoying his last minute of rest

Grandpa & Grandma waiting

Landry's BFF Kensington even made an appearance to meet her.

Thank you Shay for being there with me.


Here she is with Mimi

Girl's got attitude already!

Grammy & Granddaddy meeting her

Landry, meet Pop. Pop, meet Landry

We had a fabulous first talk together

I really didn't want to give her up...

Hi Grammy

I'm so in love with this picture. I've never seen Tim so excited about something. He was smiling from ear to ear. Kara said he sat and talked to her for about 15 minutes. I can only imagine the conversation that went on between them.

2 beauties

I am such a lucky aunt. I think she looks like Kara with some of Tim's features. She has dark hair with blue eyes (but almost all babies are born with blue eyes). She's got Kara's skin color and I think we saw a dimple. She didn't cry when she was being passed around. She just looked at everyone. She was very alert.

Ohh yeah... Aunt Dani was the first to cry!

1 comment:

Blaire said...

I'm so glad I checked your blog!! I've been praying for Kara, Tim, and baby Landry, and I had a feeling she was here!! :) She's so precious! :) Thanks for updating. You will be a great aunt, it's such a fun job!!!