Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tagged...

OK…so my sister tagged me. Wasn’t quite sure what being tagged was but once I read Kara’s and Shay’s, I understand that I am suppose to tell you 25 things you may or may not know about me.

1. I am now an aunt!
2. I am named after my dad Danny and my mom’s middle name, Lynn.
3. Bobby and I met on a blind date, through Bobby’s friend Jeff Egger.
4. We’ve been dating for 5 years now.
5. My best friend is named Tiffany Weddel.
6. I am her child Campbell’s nanny.
7. I’ve been keeping her for 3 years now.
8. My mother’s voice is the most calming thing in the world to me.
9. I enjoy a great glass of Cabernet Sauvignon.
10. I LOVE going to the movies with Bobby.
11. I still live at home.
12. I attend UNT.
13. I am there studying to be an Interior Designer.
14. I do hire out! 
15. Besides Bullet, I have a cat named Boots who’s 10.
16. I hate the sound of people brushing their teeth. My mother seems to forget that and will come stand by me and do it. Bobby is the worst at it. He will call me for the night while he's brushing his teeth and I usually hang up.
17. My favorite drink is Caffeine Free Diet Coke.
18. My favorite movie is Clueless.
19. My favorite actor is Brad Pitt.
20. My favorite actress is Angelina Jolie.
21. My favorite TV show depends on the day! I watch over 40 shows in one week. It’s an obsession.
22. I hate commercials. I tape everything just so I can fast forward through commercials. The only shows I do watch live are Lost and American Idol when A.I. gets to the top 12 so I can vote.
23. My favorite day is Thursday because it’s my day out with Campbell, then I go home and my parents and I go to Winestyles. It’s this wine shop that has samplings of wine every Thursday for free. We then go to dinner and come home and I know when I wake up its Friday and I get to see Bobby.
24. I am probably one of the most stubborn, hard-headed, blunt (when the time calls for me to be blunt) person you will ever meet.
25. I am so grateful that I have found a man that loves me for me. He doesn’t try to change me or turn me into someone I’m not. He makes me laugh. He makes me smile. He knows what to say to push my buttons and he’s not afraid too. I am so very blessed to have him as mine and to one day be able to say that I am his wife.

So there you go. The people I would have tagged are already tagged!

1 comment:

The Conservative Mommy said...

Hey Dani! Thanks for all of your comments. I love that even though you don't agree with a lot of what I say, you read and articulate your opinion. Thank you! You'll soon learn...I am the anti-green girl...so I hope you keep an open mind in the posts to come. Thanks for your support!