Monday, June 8, 2009

My week

Sorry I haven't blogged in a week! Here's how my week went.

Sunday, May 31
Landry got dedicated at her church, followed by a great party at Tim & Kara's house



Wednesday, June 3
My best friend Amy had a birthday. She turned 22. Happy Birthday Amy!


Thursday, June 4
My sort-of cousin Taryn Kesterson had a birthday. She turned 24. Happy Birthday Taryn.

Me, Amy and Campbell went to Life's a Beach for our last time. Its something me and Campbell have done for the past year on Thursdays. But since this is my last Thursday with her this week, I made last Thursday our last time.

She is such a nut!

That face



Friday, June 5
My cousin Chase graduated from Clyde High School with Honors. Dad, Mom, Kara, Landry and I drove down to Abilene to watch him graduate. I'm so proud of you Chase and I love you!

Kara can't be in a car for long then 10 minutes w/0 falling asleep.

Wonder where Landry gets that?
In her swimsuit, shades, hat and flip-flops

Dancing with her Mimi
Swimming with her Pop
Chase's walking!
Chase and I
Well that was my week. Figured I'd put it all in one blog instead of 4. Hope all of y'all had as much fun as I had.


No comments: