Saturday, May 30, 2009

Crazy Eights!

My sister tagged me so here goes...

8 things to look forward to...
1. Finishing School
2. Getting Married
3. Having a family (that's a long time away but I'm still looking forward to having a little Bobby and a little Dani)
4. My new nephew coming sometime in September
5. My next work-out
6. My wine time on Thursdays
7. Getting Lulu (My French Bulldog wedding gift from Bobby)
8. Bobby graduating Nursing School


8 things I did yesterday...
1. Got sick
2. Swam with Bella and Preston Short
3. Watched Spy Kids 1 and 2 with Bella
4. Got to see my pumpkin, Landry & see her smile at me
5. Hung out with my Paw-Paw
6. Ate at Life's A Beach (and watch Tim get splattered with red wine by a boy who threw a football at our table......Dad was able to get his white shirt and new shoes clean.....go Dad!!)
7. Got to be with my 3 favorite girls all night long (my Mom, Kara & Landry (we're kind of crazy))
8. Played my Nintendo DS til 1am....I'm kinda addicted


8 things I wish I could do...
1. Be a worldly known Decorator/Designer
2. Get a Boob Job (say all you want but it's something I've always wanted for myself)
3. Drive a Brand New Convertible Pontiac Solstice (or since they are going out of business...anything cute and 2 door convertible will work)
4. Never stop hanging out with Campbell Weddel (for those of you who know, she's the little girl I've had since she was born and my days are numbered...4 to be exact)
5. See Bobby & Bullet (my dog) everyday
6. Make more money
7. Be able to donate to the ASPCA, to become their spokes model and save the animals from stupid harmful people
8. Travel all around the world with Bobby


8 shows I watch...(only 8????!!)...
1. American Idol
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Lost
5. Ellen
6. Desperate Housewives
7. All the CSI's
8. General Hospital


People I tag...
All the people I would have tagged are already tagged so I guess...No One!

No comments: