Thursday, April 2, 2009

Paw-Paws bday

My Paw-Paw celebrated his 80th birthday this weekend. My mom flew in her cousin Belinda and her daughter Allie from Atlanta in as a surprise for him. We had a great time.

Surprise Paw-Paw

I think he had to really see if she was actually there or not

Hugging Allie

He wore the hat for about 5 minutes
Paw-Paw and his girls

Mom about to take a shot

And her downing it...well actually took 3 times for to get it all down but I'm still proud of her anyways

Landry decided to make an appearance
Tim rocking her while watching tv

Hello my angel!
Jake, Allie, Chase and Brett playing the wii
Landry had a tummy ache so Granddaddy was trying to soothe her

I'm so blessed to have not only a grandfather turning 80, but having 3 grandparents in my life. I'm miss Belinda and Allie and I can't wait from them to come back.

No comments: