Tuesday, February 15, 2011

3 great things in my life right now...

1) So I think I have talked about my new nephew before but I don't think I have talked about how much in love with him I am. Kent Samuel Lewis! He is Billy and Kristen Lewis' son and he loves me and I love that he loves me! He is almost 6 months now and loves to stand on your legs and he gives the best wet kisses! Kristen is very good about sending me photos of him. God sure did bless me with 3 great kiddos in my family!

2) Oh and I got new glasses! I have the worst eyes and have had the same glasses since 7th grade so I figured it was time to get new. I love them and I can see sooooo good!

3) Ohhh.....and Bobby and I just celebrated our 7th anniversary! And we have less than 7 months to go till we get married!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Your blog is adorable! Just wanted to let you know! Greetings from Munich, Germany!
http://ask-julia.blogspot.de/