Tuesday, September 28, 2010

OK I promise I'm back

Alright....I'm back and I know I have told you this before but I swear...I'm back.
I have less than a year left till I get married and I'm starting to feel a lil pressure. We have the church and we have our people picked that are going to be a part of it. I think we have found the place where the recpetion is going to be and Bobby is more in charge of the food than me. I get the last say so but I'm letting him decide where we get it catered from. I dont plan on doing any dress shopping till about early March. I know it all comes together in the end, there's just so many little things I forget about. Makes me wanna grab my man and run.
We have our engagement photos this Sunday, October 3rd, and I am very excited about that. I am on a no carb, no suger diet this week so I can look my best next to my guy. Day one yesterday was ok. Today I'm doing ok. Bacon and eggs is going to get a little boring but thats ok. Because after the shoot Sunday...I am stuffing my face with Sprinkles Cupcakes!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post

Anonymous said...

com to view it, we update our site every day, you don't worry if you place the order but the item unavailable New York giants coach Tom-library also can't believe this green guy who have so bad luck Good defenses are great when you are vying for the championships as it unleashes your mighty fortress as a surpriseOn November 12, 2006, Rivers had the best game of his short career and led the San Diego Chargers to an improbable comeback against the Cincinnati Bengals When a manufacturer is purchasing hundreds and hundreds of buttons, for example, it works out very well to enable them to use a poorer top quality button at half the amount
In the National Football League (NFL), there are team rankings and player rankings on NHL Network and NHL Les was a new breed of middle linebacker, which was part lineman and part defensive back Live now sitYou wish to earn your section, that was our target The particular basically distributes a few distinctive jersey brands that are available regarding customers right this momentThe Emirates Mall is one of the largest shopping malls in the world with numerous cafeacute;s, a ski slope, bars and the Kempinski Hotel
Jess has made a killing marketing competitively- priced handbags, clothing, footwear, accessories, swimwear, fragrance, and luggage Since After the overall game, Fletcher performed only two games, as well as skipped the Champions League final against Barcelona Necessities such as reasons that attract the international garment manufacturers to determine their production units in China and earn a massive profit too even through providing cheaper jerseys Purchasing items like jerseys, hats, and coffee mugs is a way for people to connect to the heroes who have inspired them to take the field of their own lives and to give their all in the game of life Listen to projected first round draft pick Jake Locker comments after upsetting USC a few weeks ago: We) didn care if (we) made a mistake, went out and played fast and played hard and had fun and enjoyed playing the game So, if you're about the anchor for the particular able purse about never adopt to emphasis the accustomed surroundings, accept amateur and obtain yourself an eco accessible one

[url=http://www.officialtexansfanstore.com/ben-tate-jersey-cheap]Ben Tate Jersey[/url]
[url=http://www.redskinsnflprostore.com/ryan-kerrigan-jersey-elite-c-6_25.html]ryan kerrigan redskins jersey[/url]
[url=http://www.nikebroncosjersey.com/nike-von-miller-womens-jersey]Von Miller White Jersey[/url]