Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bobby's Back

OK, So I'm not one to brag about myself and what God has given me. He has given me fantastic parents, a best friend sister, a patient brother-n-law, a happy friendly niece, a loving Lewis family but most of all, he has given me a fiance.
All of you know that Bobby is a model but had to take a year off due to getting an education. He recently graduated nursing school, got a job at CareNow and has decided to get back into modeling. In order to get back in the business, he needed new pictures taken and a comp card updated. He was blessed enough to meet with one of the most fantastic photographers I have ever seen. She's on a TV show about photographers and she's one of the most wanted photographers in Dallas. If she ends up being the next Annie Leibovitz, I wouldn't be surprised. Her name is Dixie Dixon.
Bobby's always taken a great photo. I never have to worry about my photos coming out OK because if he's in them, they will. When I first saw these pictures that she did, I couldn't believe my eyes. I knew Bobby was hot but I didn't know he could be this HOT!
WARNING!!!!




My FAVORITE! This is the picture that is on the front of his comp card


1 comment:

Kara said...

My bubbies is so handsome! Love you both.