Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Galveston

I went with Bobby's family to Galveston this past week. Bobby and I had to fly to Houston (thank you Kara!) since we didn't get to go down til Wednesday (Bobby had school). I hate flying...and this flight was probably the worse I've ever been on. It was bumpy and he brought the plane down way to fast. I had a headache and felt like puking til we got to dinner. But after that, Galveston was perfect. I had so much fun. Ate really good food, relaxed, read my new book (all of it). The house we stayed at was on the beach so I woke up every day looking at something so big to me but something so small to God. It was beautiful weather the whole time we were there. I did forget my camera so I had Bobby send me a few.


Me, Bobby, Billy and Kristen

1 comment:

Kara said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Love you.