Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Babysitting Landry

Last Friday, we got to babysit Landry. I got some great pictures of her first slumber party!

Her Uncle B was making faces with her!!!!! She already loves her Uncle B, she tried to give him a hickey! It was so funny.

Mimi was poking at her head.

Looks just like Tim here

My baby girl

My loves

B was singing Hakuna Matata here

She loves her Mimi

It looks like she's giving Pop a kiss....its so sweet

Her and Pop were having a convo (I think she was talking about Angel)

I love her cheecks

She was pulling on Pop's necklace...girl already has taste...we know where she got it from :)

Kara & Tim- anytime you need a babysitter for the night or weekend or whatever...you know where to send her!

1 comment:

Amber Massey said...

She is soooooooo tiny!! So sweet!